How To Download Jio TV For PC?. Are you looking for an informative article or a step-by-step guide on installing the Jio TV app on your laptop or Personal Computer? If yes, Then you are on the right platform.
As you are well-aware of the fact that Jio is the most preferred network operator in the country these days, with gazillions of people using its network and the services offered by it.
Jio TV For PC – Watch Online Movies, TV Shows
This article will brief you on installing the JioTV Application on your laptop/desktop. Jio is not only popular for its swift internet speed, but also for releasing a bunch of entertaining and amusing applications in the market.
One such application is JioTV, which lets you access your favorite television shows and TV channels right on your mobile phone, tablet, desktop, or laptop.
As this app facilitates the viewing of all the television channels and programs from anywhere, it has received a large number of downloads from Play Store and App Store.
Continue reading this article till the very end to know about JioTV Apk For PC and How to install Jio TV Apk on PC?
About JioTV For PC
Reliance Jio was launched in 2016 by Reliance industries chairman Mr. Mukesh Ambani. Jio became the most popular network operator in the market as it provided high-speed internet and voice calling, free of cost for almost a year.
Also, it was the first network operator in India to introduce us to 4G internet. Today, almost everyone including you and us carries a Jio sim in our respective devices.
With the launch of the Jio network, a couple of apps were also launched on the Play Store and App Store, like MyJio, Jio Music, Jio tunes, Jio Voice calling, Jio movies, etc.
So, the JioTV app was one among them, which provides access to almost 550 channels and 55 HD channels, supporting multiple languages.
Through this app, you can watch your favorite daily soaps and TV channels from any desired location. Both Android and iOS users can utilize this application after downloading it from the Play Store or App Store.
To watch JioTV on your PC, bookmark your favorite channels, and set a reminder for them.
Download JioTV for PC
With time progressing, people are getting busier day by day. Employees spend most of their time in their respective workplaces and may miss out on their favorite television programs and shows.
Therefore, in order to enjoy television shows from anywhere, the JioTV Application was launched. These days people spend most of their time on a laptop or desktop.
So it would be a convenient option for them to install this app on their computer itself. Relax and let your family members watch their favorite television shows on the television, while you entertain yourself on your own device with JioTV.
Steps To Download Jio TV For PC
Here comes the instructional guide to How To Install JioTV Apk on your laptop/desktop/Personal Computer.
Downloading and installing it is as simple as that. Follow the below-mentioned instructions carefully, one by one to successfully install JioTV on your computer device.
You need a good Android emulator for PC, for JioTV, or any other android application to function properly on your computer.
Out there on the internet, there are ample of Android emulators available for download, but the best ones are BlueStacks and NOX App Player.
These two applications are also the most liked and used ones, as the reviews from various users suggest.
Method #1: Download and install JioTV on your computer using BlueStacks
Method #2: Download and install JioTV on your computer using NOX App Player.
Download JioTV for PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a popular and well-known Android emulator for using Android apps on a computer device.
Just go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the app from there. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to the official BlueStacks website.
- Download the BlueStacks app from the webpage.
- After downloading it, open the application.
- Sign in to the application with your existing Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, Sign up with a Google account.
- After you Sign in to the app successfully, your computer system will allow access to all Android apps downloaded from Play Store.
- Now, open the Google Play Store and search for the JioTV app by typing it in the search bar.
- The relevant application will appear in the search result. Click on “install” to install the application and the download will start.
- After the downloading is complete, the application will automatically be installed on your computer system.
- Open the application and stream all your favorite TV programs and shows online.
Download and install JioTV for PC using NOX app player
If, by any chance, you encounter trouble installing the JioTV application by downloading BlueStacks, then you can go for Plan B, i.e. downloading using NOX App Player. Follow the below-mentioned instructions carefully to get started.
- Log on to the official website of NOX App Player.
- Download the application from the web page.
- The download will begin.
- After the downloading is complete, the installation process of the application may take a couple of minutes.
- After the successful installation of the app, open the NOX App Player, and complete the startup process.
- Now, search for the APK file of the JioTV application on its official website.
- When you get the APK file, install it on your computer system using NOX App Player.
- After installation, open the JioTV application and log in using your Jio ID and password.
- Congratulations. You may now browse your favorite TV shows and programs on the app.
Salient Features of The JioTV Application
Apart from Mobile phones, this application works on other devices as well, such as Tablets, Laptops, Desktops, Personal computers, etc.
You do not miss out on your favorite program, as you have an option to set a reminder for your favorite show.
You can share your favorite programs and shows with your friends, family members, and acquaintances.
This application can be accessed anytime from any location where you have sound network connectivity.
The internet speed offered by Jio is quite high, which makes it an amazing experience to watch your favorite content without any hassles or interruptions.
It also contains regional programs and shows in over 15 languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Assamese, and many more.
JioTV for PC offers a wide variety of channels to you (525 channels), along with 55 HD channels, which are enough to keep you engaged.
We hope we were able to guide you well about installing the JioTV application on your computer device.
In case of any issues or troubles regarding the installation process, write to us in the comments section below. Stay tuned to the website for more articles like this. Thanks for reading till the end.